a communication-friendly weblog system
tDiary is a weblog system, which makes your weblog communication-friendly for
the writer (you) and readers. It consists of Ruby scripts for CGI (Common
Gateway Interface). The followings are the main features.
* Comments: readers can post comments to each entry like message boards.
* Links: Each entry can show referers from which readers come so that you
can see others write about the entry.
* Trackback: tDiary can send and receive trackbacks.
* Theme: You can easily change the design called `theme' of your weblog.
Many themes are included in `tdiary-theme' package.
* Plugin: You can add many functionalities called `plugins' to tDiary. Many
plugins are included in `tdiary-plugin' package.
* Pages for Handhelds: tDiary is able to serve especially small and
terse documents for PDAs and mobile phones.
* Writing Style: HTML is not required to write entries. Plain text is
converted to HTML by tDiary. The converting grammars are called `styles'.
Many styles are available.
Generated by Doxygen 1.6.0 Back to index